Bodily Injury Law
I represent people who suffered bodily injuries at work and in incidents caused by another’s negligence. I also represent people who seek benefits available under the Social Security Act and under various forms of insurance coverage. These actions are called various things, such as: Personal Injury claims; Workers compensation; and Disability applications.
Representative cases handled in past 5 years:
- Young mother and teacher suffered traumatic brain injury when struck in the back of the head by a full tray of food being carried by a server at a popular restaurant.
- An empty nester hit and run over by a car being driven backwards through a crosswalk, suffering severe leg injuries.
- A woman in her golden years tripped over a rise in an uneven sidewalk as she was entering a subdivision’s clubhouse for a party, suffering a broken bone in her low back and undergoing a vertebroplasty.
- A 10 year old girl bitten on the face by a neighbor’s dog, leaving scarring.
- A retired long-time federal employee who stopped by a local grocery store for some food for dinner slipped and fell on grapes that had fallen to the floor in the produce section suffered serious wrist and back injuries.
- A woman on a business trip contracted food poisoning from salad she consumed from a buffet offered by the motel.
- 44 year old disabled ironworker was in the middle of a chain reaction rear end wreck on the I-75 exit ramp to Burlington Pike. He suffered a blow to his head and neck strain when his head hit the back window and` a knee injury when it struck the interior of his truck. His medical expenses exceeded $18,000.
- 38 year old construction worker suffered a low back disc injury when laying sewer pipe on a job site. This resulted in a KY Workers Compensation claim.
- Hospital administrator, 62, made a Social Security Disability claim due to a serious heart condition.
- Retired husband and wife both injured when the RV they were towing and their truck were rear ended by a tractor trailer that failed to slow down as interstate traffic slowed.