An Experienced Attorney Serving Kentucky For Decades
Committed To Providing You With Reliable Legal Guidance
I am Thomas Rouse, the founder of Thomas Rouse Law, and I have been providing skilled legal services to Kentuckians in the greater Cincinnati area and beyond for more than 40 years. Based in Fort Mitchell, I have experience in courts throughout the state of Kentucky. I have the skills and legal knowledge to help you resolve your legal matter in a wide range practice areas, including family law, personal injury and workers’ compensation, and estate planning.
Because of my office’s focus on the unique needs of each individual client, payment terms are negotiable, and the nature and scope of representation is flexible.
With more than four decades of legal experience, I work hard to help you achieve the outcome you are seeking. In every case, I listen closely to the details of your situation and offer a legal strategy tailored to your unique needs.
Thomas L. Rouse introducing new members to the bar of the Kentucky Supreme Court.
Empathetic Guidance In Family Law Matters
All families change over time, and some of those changes require legal assistance to become official. I can help you navigate a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Establishing and modifying child custody arrangements
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Asserting grandparents’ rights
- Navigating private adoption
A Well-Rounded Firm For A Range Of Legal Needs
In addition to my family law services, I offer legal assistance in a number of other legal matters, including:
- Personal injury representation for the victims of car accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, animal attacks, food poisoning and other forms of negligence.
- Estate planning assistance for anyone seeking to create or modify a will or trust, power of attorney, health care directive, living will and more – for clients of any age, and for estates of any size.
- Workers’ compensation services for those injured on the job.
- For those who have recently lost a loved one, I also provide guidance in navigating the probate system.
- Ethics counsel for attorneys and law firms facing dissolutions, conflicts of interest, improper solicitation, duties to the court, and problems inherent in being both legal counsel and fiduciary for clients.
When you retain the services of Thomas Rouse Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a Reputable Northern Kentucky Law Firm Today
I’ll see your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky.
To schedule a consultation with Thomas Rouse Law, call me at 859-795-5074 or contact me online.
I represent clients throughout northern Kentucky, with a focus on those in Kenton, Boone, Campbell, Grant and Gallatin Counties, as well as Hamilton County in Ohio.