My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Child Custody, Divorce & Family Law
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Thomas L. Rouse Attorney and Counselor at Law advocates for clients in Child Custody, Divorce and Family Law cases. Based in Fort Mitchell, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Kentucky . I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 39 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Representing Individuals in multiple areas of the law
Thomas L. Rouse Attorney and Counselor at Law is a solo practice engaged in representing individuals in legal matters that affect all aspects of life. Because of the focus on the individual, payment terms are negotiable and the nature and scope of representation is flexible. The following list is representative of the activities of Thomas Rouse Law compiled from May, 2010 to January, 2012.
- Private adoption. A very young mother with other children decided, bravely, to carry another child to term and permit the child to be adopted. Loving parents were found through church connections and the adoption was completed in a local Family Court.
- Food poisoning. Client, traveling on business, was served a food product that caused an allergic reaction, despite multiple assurances that was a different product. The hotel, after some ’urging,’ paid hospitalization and medical bills and a reasonable sum for the client’s suffering.
- Parenting terms. Several matters were resolved involving the parenting terms for children born out of wedlock. These can be difficult situations because the parents have little or no relationship with each other besides the child. Negotiations must be centered on the best interests of the child.
- Consultations with individual attorneys and law firms involving their professional responsibilities including, but not limited to, firm dissolutions, conflicts of interest, improper solicitation, duties to the court, and problems inherent in being both legal counsel and fiduciary for clients.
- Bankruptcies. Chapter 13 wage earner plans and Chapter 7 liquidations.
- Grandparents rights regarding grandchildren. Assisting grandparents in obtaining visitation times and eventual custody of children the Family Court had removed from the parents due to dependency, neglect and abuse.
- Bodily injury. Settled several claims for damages resulting from injuries received in the vehicular accidents caused by others.
- Small business matters. Formation of business entities, registration with Secretary of State and county clerks, service as registered agent, transfer of interests in business.
- Five dissolution of marriage cases and several post-Decree matters.
- Estate planning. Consultations concerning and preparation of Wills, Powers of Atty., Living Wills (health care surrogate designation), property transfers, trust formation and administration, beneficiary rights, and resolution of probate court issues.
When you retain the services of Thomas L. Rouse Attorney and Counselor at Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Fort MItchell law firm today
Thomas L. Rouse Attorney and Counselor at Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Fort Mitchell. Call the firm at 859-393-3234 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.